Spring at Immanuel

Spring at Immanuel
Beeeeautiful Crab Tree

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mary and I will hit the Pottery barn today, with Angela. We are looking for some new glasses for the kitchen. We had a great time with Lou and Jean yesterday. Even though we ran all over Streetsboro and surrounding areas, looking at stores, it was a great time. I bought a new saw for the shop that also includes a sander. Mary is still wondering how that thing got in the trunk of the car. We had a good lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. It is hard to stay on the diet when people visit or when one travels, but I did pretty well. Always a great time with Lou. He mentioned of some property near his that is for sale, in the woods. That could be a good opportunity, since there is a creek that runs through the property (something Mary likes) and there is woods in the front yeard (something Paul likes). Running around today.

No comments: